Benefits of Accent Training Courses
There are many benefits to improving your English pronunciation and speaking English more clearly. Many of our clients say that the biggest benefit is not having to repeat themselves. Many of our clients say that being easily understood gives them more confidence and enables them to build better relationships with their colleagues. Speaking clearly makes communicating easier.
Improving your English pronunciation means that you will:
- communicate more easily in day-to-day life
- experience more positive interactions with people
- have increased career opportunities
- have improved job performance
- enhance your job interview performance
- have greater understanding from listeners
- improve your communication skills for business
- improve your professional image
- have improved telephone and presentation skills
“I used to feel frustrated when I had to repeat myself to patients and my co-workers. After Speechmatters Accent training, I can now get my message across easily, the first time.”
Amit, Physician, Originally from India
Would you like to find out more?
Call us. Georgie or one of the team would be delighted to have a chat to you and explain how our training works. We’re available on 0411 295 828 or send us a quick email,email@example.com (include your language background).
We have been in the field of Accent training for more than 10 years. We know what works, improving your clarity and reducing your accent can make a huge difference to your quality of life. Get started today and call us: 0411 295 828.
What is accent training?
The process of accent training is simple, it’s teaching your mouth to make new sounds, it’s about learning how to make sounds that aren’t common in your first language. It’s about forming words more like a native speaker, stressing words with sentences more like a native speaker, learning the correct rate or speed to say the words, learning about correct pausing and more. Our pronunciation training will cover all of these areas.
Interesting Articles on Accent Modification Training
- Accent Modification in America – Herald Tribune Business
- Accent reduction training on Wikipedia
- Doctors seek classes to improve their speech – AMED News
- How our Brain Controls Accent – The Times Online
- Melbourne International Students and English Proficiency – The Age